Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
TOPIC: The Titans quickly are running out of tackles.
The Titans quickly are running out of tackles. 5 years 4 months ago #134211
  • zhangzk
  • Elite Member
Already without starting right tackle Jack Conklin and starting left tackle Taylor Lewan Womens Kevin Byard Jersey , Titans backup right tackle Dennis Kelly remains in the hospital battling a virus, Paul Kuharsky of paulkuharsky.com reports.The team listed Kelly as questionable with an illness after he didn’t practice Thursday or Friday. Kelly spent Friday night in the hospital as doctors attempted to diagnose the virus, per Kuharsky.Kelly was supposed to start at right tackle in place of Conklin, who continues to rehab a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Lewan remains in concussion protocol after taking a vicious hit from Miami defensive lineman Andre Branch last week.The Titans promoted offensive tackle Tyler Marz from the practice squad, and he could start at right tackle Sunday. Kevin Pamphile will start at left tackle.To make room for Marz on the active roster, the Titans waived cornerback Kenneth Durden.Music City Miracles: Week 5 Picks Let’s do this.Titans over the BillsUh Authentic Josh Kline Jersey , I mean Bills over Titans. Yeah, that’s it. Usually when I pick against Tennessee they win.Bengals over the DolphinsBoth of these teams played polar opposites last week, and while I expect Miami to play a lot better this week, I think Cincinnati’a home field advantage gives them the edge.Ravens over the BrownsI expect Baker Mayfield to throw a couple of interceptions against a tough Ravens defense. It happens for rookies.Packers over the Lions (upset)Even with a 50% Aaron Rodgers, I don’t see Green Bay losing this one to Detroit, who I had winning before today.Chiefs over the JaguarsThe #1 offense against the #1 defense. Since the Chiefs are at home I give them the edge.Broncos over the Jets (upset)ESPN currently has the Jets at -1.0 Womens Jurrell Casey Jersey , so yes this is technically an upset pick. Then again the change in altitude might play against the Broncos.

Steelers over the FalconsAtlanta’s defense is without Grady Jarrett, Keanu Neal, Deion Jones and Ricardo Allen. NO excuse for the Steelers if they lose this one.Panthers over the GiantsNorv Turner has been surprisingly good as the Panthers’ offensive coordinator, and against a weak Giants defense at home I expect that to continue.Chargers over the RaidersDespite playing on the road at home, the Chargers should take this one.Eagles over the VikingsPhiladelphia’s offensive line has sucked this season, but I see the defense and Wentz doing just enough to get by a Vikings team whose offensive and secondary are also brutal.Cardinals over the 49ers (upset)Josh Rosen was excellent last week http://www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com/tajae-sharpe-jersey , so I expect his receivers to actually catch the ball this time and secure Arizona’s first win of the season.Rams over the Seahawks-7.5 spread.Texans over the CowboysDallas’ offense showed life against the Lions last week, but let’s see if that’ll continue against J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney on Sunday night.Saints over the RedskinsI’m looking forward to seeing the Saints offensive line facing off against the Redskins’ defensive line, as well as Drew Brees potentially breaking more records.
The administrator has disabled public write access.